(NO LONGER AVAILABLE) Well maintained, updated, 4 bedroom/2 bath Denver University (DU) home for rent!
* 1,649 square foot home with additional 200+ square foot bonus room with fireplace
* New paint throughout
* New carpet in basement
* Large landscaped and fenced lot with back patio
* 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* Blocks to DU, Evans, University and Downing Street shops and restaurants
* Near Harvard Gulch Park and bike/walking path
* Close to S. Pearl and Wash Park
*1 mile from DU light rail station
* Hardwood floors on main floor
* Newer kitchen appliances (stove, dishwasher, and fridge)
* Main floor has living room, dining room with built in china cabinet, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, back family room, and full bath
* Finished basement level includes 2 bedrooms (non-conforming), 3/4 bath, family room, and large laundry room with washer/dryer
* Corner lot near Iliff and Humboldt
Landlord pays trash, recycling, lawn care, and sewer.
Tenant pays gas, electric, water, cable/internet, and if desired, security system monitoring.
Denver Occupancy Rules and Regulations Apply (no more than 3 unrelated adults)
$2,300 a month/$2,300 deposit
Landlord is a licensed real estate agent/Realtor in the State of Colorado.
Available August 1, 2016 (potentially earlier if requested)
1 year lease
Call or Text Kristin at 720.352.0565 or email at email@example.com
Sharing Colorado, Denver, real estate, and home related news and information...